Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to the BLOG!

Well Everyone I am back to blogging. No more facebook so if you would like to keep up with us this is the place to tune in. I will try and keep it updated frequently and hopefully with little story's sometimes not just picture. Anyway, hope you enjoy all the pics!

Hiking in Park City!


We had an amazing time we never realized there were hiking trails in park city, but they may just be some of my favorite now. We did a 2 mile total Rella did really well and as you see by the pics Z made it as far as his little body could go but ended up falling asleep on mama.

Fun at the house!
On the playground(three houses down!)


Front Yard Fun

Back yard fun includes- putting on "movies" for us on their stage! (yes and they are in there underwear BUT HEY at least rella has clothes on!)

Zz had to much of a fun day and fell asleep on his daddy!

MOVIE RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

tamrandfamily said...

HOW CUTE~ it is soo good to see Azriela...I miss her. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog to follow how you guys are doing:?
Tamra