Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August Fun

August has been full of fun and blessing! Last week while I was mowing the lawn I noticed something green on our new fence. It was a big beautiful green grasshopper. I got the kids bug catcher and let the kids have fun checking it out. It was a lot of fun and we got some good giggles in when we let it go and it hopped away surprising the kids. We are also not jogging every morning and trying to every night. It has been great and I notice Rella being a little more tired at night. After reading Dr. Suess Wocket in my Pocket, Rella has decided to be a writer along with her list of being a doctor and hairstylist. I gave them both a chance to write a book and color it as well. I will post the stories on another post. We had a chance to go to Lagoon this past weekend. Jeffs work paid for us all to go along with providing a free parking pass and a free dinner. We had fun. Azriela was so excited until she got into the line and would freak about going on the ride. Once we got her on though she loved it. Z was pretty chill and enjoyed all the rides. Then we celebrated my mom's birthday on Sunday here at the house it was a lot of fun. My nephew decided he wanted to sleepover YAY.....(something he used to cry about) and we had lots of fun. The past week was a fun one! This week is going to be another FULL week with therapy, horseback riding and Jeff's and My 6th anniversary! YAY! Well enjoy the pictures and movies! And don't forget to enjoy the small wonders of life!






















No comments: