Thursday, February 19, 2009

Going on ONE!

Well Ezekiel will be one here very soon. His birthday is March 1st, and wow it has been an amazing ride so far. He is so beautiful to and is growing so big. He has seemed to get TONS of nicknames in his short year of life: Zekey, Z, Zeebers, ZeeZee, Zeke,Big Z , baby Z, Zekiel I think that is about it. He has a great character. He is stubborn, which Jeff says comes from my side of the family. He talks some, loves food, and loves to be silly. He likes to sing and clap his has to music it is so funny to watch. He loves to give kisses and hugs and is a cuddle bug. Zekey loves to do anything to get a laugh. He loves his sister and his favorite animal are dogs. He loves stuffed animals, and tries to figure out how everything works. It is hard for me to think that there was and is anything wrong with his heart. He is so strong, and healthy. Well, I got his pictures done yesterday. And yes I did not do them this time. I just wanted to enjoy watching him get them done. I also had to include Azriela in a few because she is just so cute! I went with a cowboy theme again but this time because we are in Texas for his first birthday! Enjoy the pictures! Oh by the way they gave me the raw images not the cropped finished virsions. So you can see my hand in one and my knee in the other. But when I get hope I will crop it out!

2 comments:

josullivan said...

Each time I read your blog I am touched by your sincerity and love for your family. We would do well to clone you and offer your lovely nature to families in need of a great mother!
I am so happy you are making the best of your time in Texas. Will you be getting Z a horse for for his first birthday?- I mean, when in Rome...
xoxo, Joanne

Anonymous said...

i miss my kids!!!!!!!!! Happy day to my cowboy and cowgirl