Saturday, February 7, 2009

FUN DAYS!

So things are going pretty well here. Jeff did end up getting the night shift. He leaves at 5:20pm and Gets home at 7:00am. I was very sad at first, but things are going pretty good. I bought a pass to the aquarium here in Galveston. It is great. One of the best I have ever seen. The aquarium has a beautiful old paddle boat and you get to ride on it for free with your pass and lasts for about an hour. It has a restaurant on it, and Azriela thought it was the coolest thing. There was a bird that landed on the top deck, Rella would go towards it and I would ask Azriela what he was telling her she said "Ee-ee-eak!" It made me giggle. Azriela and Ezekiel LOVE IT! Then we have been to the beach a ton. Yesterday while at the beach, Zekey would run to the water and then when the waves would come back to him he would try to run away. It was funny. Well, I thought you might enjoy some new photos, to keep up with what the crazy kids! MUCH LOVE!