Hey so I know it has been a while. Sorry got home and life got back to crazy busy normal. Anyway, After Jeff was done working we went up and saw Houston's NASA space center. Then went to Corpus Christi to see if we liked it, incase we move there. We will not know anything until the end of April, and then we will decide from there. While traveling one of the hotels had a swimming pool that we went swimming in. We were very proud of Azriela because we working working on swimming without her floaties and she got her head above the water a few times! Following that we drove to my grandparents for some nice fun and rest. We went to the pueblo zoo, went out with my uncle brad whom Azriela adores! And my grandparents had a cake for Zekey and even sang to Azriela it made her feel extra special even though her birthday in not until June. When we got home we tried to get some rest before Jeff had to start up work again 3 days later. I have been busy trying to get Azriela into her special education preschool, and thank the LORD she got in. She will be starting soon. Ezekiel had all his Dr. appts too. He was 28 1/4 inches long (a quarter inch shorter than his sister at her age) and 20 pounds 2 ounces. So yes he is a tiny little guy. But the doctors said he is healthy and just fine. He also saw his cardiologist and everything is looking and sounding wonderful. He doesn't have to go in for another 9 months! YEAH! We had a birthday party with the family on March 22, it was lots of fun. But I woke zekey up from his knap, so he only wanted mama the whole time, or at least until he got cake! I made him a dog dog cake because he LOVES dogs so much.( I am going to blog again with the pictures from the party) Well, I hope this is a good enough update, I know I probably missed a ton, but I only have a short time to get this done. Thanks to all of you who keep up on this. Many blessing, The Crazy DeMet Family!Thursday, April 2, 2009
Update after over a month!
Hey so I know it has been a while. Sorry got home and life got back to crazy busy normal. Anyway, After Jeff was done working we went up and saw Houston's NASA space center. Then went to Corpus Christi to see if we liked it, incase we move there. We will not know anything until the end of April, and then we will decide from there. While traveling one of the hotels had a swimming pool that we went swimming in. We were very proud of Azriela because we working working on swimming without her floaties and she got her head above the water a few times! Following that we drove to my grandparents for some nice fun and rest. We went to the pueblo zoo, went out with my uncle brad whom Azriela adores! And my grandparents had a cake for Zekey and even sang to Azriela it made her feel extra special even though her birthday in not until June. When we got home we tried to get some rest before Jeff had to start up work again 3 days later. I have been busy trying to get Azriela into her special education preschool, and thank the LORD she got in. She will be starting soon. Ezekiel had all his Dr. appts too. He was 28 1/4 inches long (a quarter inch shorter than his sister at her age) and 20 pounds 2 ounces. So yes he is a tiny little guy. But the doctors said he is healthy and just fine. He also saw his cardiologist and everything is looking and sounding wonderful. He doesn't have to go in for another 9 months! YEAH! We had a birthday party with the family on March 22, it was lots of fun. But I woke zekey up from his knap, so he only wanted mama the whole time, or at least until he got cake! I made him a dog dog cake because he LOVES dogs so much.( I am going to blog again with the pictures from the party) Well, I hope this is a good enough update, I know I probably missed a ton, but I only have a short time to get this done. Thanks to all of you who keep up on this. Many blessing, The Crazy DeMet Family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































1 comment:
good photos- liked the ones of grammy and pap
Post a Comment