
So we had a great time this past week so far. We took Z to a not very kid friendly restaurant, we didn’t know. But it was good and the kids still had fun. After we went out for ice-cream which they loved. Jeff should be finishing tonight or the next so we hope. I have to start packing by myself because we have to be out of this place on Saturday. So we have to go somewhere soon only for a tiny bit. There is talk in the air about us moving to Corpus Christi, TX. Not sure what we are going to do but pray about it. Zekey has decided to start trying to walk. I am uploading a video of him walking to daddy this morning. I took the kids on the Fancy Boat (that’s what Azriela calls it) yesterday and took lots of fun pics. Then we went to the aquarium as well. Azriela and I saw a sea star (starfish) walk. Have you ever seen them move? It is very weird. Azriela has finally learned to blow bubbles. It is really fun to watch her do it. I took the kids swimming as well. Azriela is doing really well. Doesn't sick like a rock as badly anymore. She is under the water but below the bottom, lol. She will get it. But she does love it. I got Ezekiel a little car floaty and he enjoyed. After we are done here, we will be visiting my grandparents. And finally back home. That is about 2 more weeks until we are back to Utah. That makes it almost 2 months we have been gone. We are going to try and go to a few places including deep sea fishing when Jeff is done working. Until next time.....have a wonderful day!



The MOVIE Star!
Little Daddy Look Alike!
VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO!!!!!!!!!
Darn it. I didn't realize I taped it the wrong way. Oh well. It is still cute!
















No comments:
Post a Comment