Friday, August 1, 2008
New Updates and Pictures!
We have been very busy here lately. We are in the midst of finishing our basement (tiling, painting, flooring) it is a lot work. Azriela is in swimming lessons and is doing REALLY well! We went hiking and tried to go fishing last weekend, but the lake only had newts. But we still had a blast. I am including some pictures from that. The test Jeff went and took during our birthdays, well he passed! I am so proud of him. He only needed 105 questions right to pass and he got 136 out of 150. We are also in the midst of finding a speech pathologist and a occupational therapist for Azriela right now. We went and had her evaluated since she is behind in her language and motor skills. They told us she is very smart, and just a normal three year old, but she needs a little help. So I will keep you updated on that. Ezekiel has been trying solids lately and LOVES them. In fact I gave him bananas tonight, just a little and he liked it. I am in trouble though I have another gagger on my hands. I gave Zekey some applesauce and after a few bites and liking it, he was getting full and started to gag! It made me laugh, but Azriela is the same way. If she is full she starts to gag, she used to vomit, glad that stage is over with. Anyone that see's Z says he is a tank! Azriela has been into dressing in princess stuff, but she still has her tomboy side to her. The pictures of her dressed up with her wand, well she was whacking the ants and killing them with her wand. What a goofball she is. She wants to hold Z all the time now. Of course I have to help-he is about as big as she is. I found a homeschooling play group for Azriela. I am very excited, and many of the mom's have had homebirths themselves. We are excited and nervous, and PRAYING that Jeff might have a job opportunity in Denver, Colorado. He would be getting paid well, and he would have weekends off, and only work 5/12hrs. To some that may seem a lot, but Jeff works a lot more hours than that every week! It would only be for a year to a year and a half. So if you could keep that in your prayers that would be awesome! Sorry this is all over the place, but trying to type while I have a tiny bit of time. Enjoy the pictures! Lots of Love!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment