Well, first off we want to thank everyone who has prayed for Ezekiel. God has truly blessed his life along with ours and many others. While we were in the hospital we had a chance to make a blog, but it all went so quickly we were never able too. So now that I(fallon) am home I decided I would just make a family blog. I still get very nervous about missing something on Ezekiel. I am learning to trust GOD and not myself because he truly is the one who healed, and gave me the knowledge to get him checked. Azriela is doing really well with Ezekiel, and ever since the hospital she is amazed and really into ouchies.
This is a Picture from Ezekiel's Dedication
We dedicated Ezekiel on May 10, it went beautiful! Thank you for everyone who came and thank you for the donations towards Ezekiel's hospital bill, it helped a ton. Thank you for all who attended. We never really were able to thank Nana (fallon's mom) and Granddad for watching over Azriela while we were in the hospital. We don't know what we would have done without you guys. Thank you Grandpa (fallon's dad) for the support and bringing dinner while we were there. Thank you Shae for helping mom with Azriela and for the yummy coffee and the books. I want to thank all the amazing doctors and nurses! Thanks to Ryan & Brytten or as we call them Teagan's parents for helping us through when your own son was going through the beginning of his trials that lay ahead. Thank you to everyone who prayed and were there through this with us. We just ask that you can pray that Ezekiel’s aorta will be able to grow with him, and two that his scar on his aorta will not pinch off again. Please pray for my(fallon) faith in GOD that I will know if something ever happens, and also please pray for the beautiful children and parents that are going through some of the same stuff.
1 comment:
Thank you for your support, E-Z is looking very good. We appreciated getting to know you and your family in the hospital and for your prayers for our family and for our Teagan.
Post a Comment